Your building in harmony with effective climate protection efforts
Through high-quality thermal insulation, we reduce energy costs, improve indoor climates and protect the long-term health of the environment. For existing buildings, we also offer assessments of building physics as starting points for your planning.
We perform any thermal insulation calculations and simulations in accordance with the current Building Energy Law (GEG). The GEG came into effect on November 1, 2020 and replaced the EnEV, the EEWärmeG and the EnEG. If required, we also use a thermal imaging camera for thermography to illuminate and remediate possible thermal bridges.
- Energy consultations
- Optimization of new and existing buildings
- Heat insulation certifications according to GEG
- Preparation of energy certificates
- Building physics assessments
- Thermal building simulations
- Thermal bridge simulations
- Creation of variant studies
- Economic feasibility studies
- Consultations for KFW programs
- Ventilation concepts